Monday, April 28, 2014

watermelon flamingo.

After this post, you can no longer say you're unaware of my fruit-on-clothing obsession. First it was the vineyard vines Watermelon Embroidered Shorts, and now it's the Watermelon Embroidered Shep Shirt. I can't get enough. It seems that a large amount of their spring and summer collections, which have me drooling, feature various embroidered fruits. (I've got my eyes on the Citrus Margo Skirt next). Without further adieu, enjoy the collection of photos of my darling shep shirt and I on the beach.










Have a beautiful day,

Gabrielle


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your outfit! Nothing says preppy like a shep shirt at the beach! Such a pretty sunset.

    -Caroline��
    thequeenofthecloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know - I'm in love with the watermelon embroidered shep shirt and sunsets make me so happy!

      Delete
  2. Wow is just the simple word that may explain that how much I liked it. It was nicely stuffed with the material I was looking for. It’s great to be here though by chance.

    t-shirt printing

    ReplyDelete

nRelate