Sunday, April 27, 2014

turtle traffic.

After a 24 hour drive, I am officially back in Michigan. It seems the state has welcomed me home with a week of predicted rain and cold temperatures.. Sigh. On the bright side, I do have a plethora of outfits to share with you from over Spring Break!

The first outfit (and possibly favorite) features a lovely tunic patterned with coral and turtles. Throughout the day, I adjusted the outfit, alternating between wearing the tunic as a dress and wearing it as a shirt with shorts. I purchased the tunic (by Gretchen Scott Designs) at a local boutique at Boca Grande and I'm already in love. The pattern is darling and the tunic is very lightweight and comfortable.  Also, I might add it hides a painful sunburn rather nicely. While available in 4 colors, I (now regretfully) purchased one.









As I had tortoises all over my tunic, I naturally had to pose with a "Gopher Tortoise Crossing" sign.



Have a beautiful day!

Gabrielle





No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate