Wednesday, April 16, 2014

watermelon coralina.

Update: It did in fact snow yesterday in Michigan. *sigh*. The snow melted and the temperatures rose slightly today, which called for wearing a bright Lilly dress. In love with the print Watermelon Coralina, my boyfriend (saucy, I know) and I drove to our local Lilly Pulitzer Signature store yesterday and snagged the last Topanga Dress in Watermelon Coralina on sale. They didn't carry a Small, so I purchased the Medium, which isn't alarmingly loose on my frame. There's no doubt that I'm going to be donning this throughout the spring and summer.

Also, we're just going to excuse the sad background. It just snowed. You'll be gifted with the visuals of beaches soon enough.









Have a beautiful day,

Gabrielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate