Tuesday, April 8, 2014

lust list.

With each day the temperatures are increasing. As are my desires for spring-inspired clothing. However, my wallet seems to be against this, so I can only dream rather than purchase. Thus, I present you, dear reader, with a version of my lust list for spring!


Vineyard Vines Watermelon Embroidered Shep Shirt ($125.00)
Vineyard Vines had me at watermelon. I adore shep shirts. I love fruit. I am obsessed with embroidery. What more could I want in a top?

Upon viewing these shorts, I began salivating. Salivating in the "I want" sense rather than the "I must eat" variation.

Citrus. Nuff' said.






Sigh. As usual, my wallet disagrees with this lust list.

But the temperatures are rising so... must.stock.up.on.shorts.


Have a beautiful day!
Gabrielle







No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate