Monday, April 14, 2014

neon and pastels.

Tomorrow Michigan is anticipating a high of 37 degrees and a few inches of snow. Today was 66 degrees. I don't understand Michigan. While Mother Nature clearly doesn't want summer, I sure do. So for today, my mindset was "If I wear bright colors, maybe Mother Nature will take a hint?". I brought out my Tommy Hilfiger Polo, donned a beige quarter zip for warmth, and paired the tops with neon peach J Crew chinos. *fingers crossed the colors induce warm temperatures*







Have a beautiful day,
Gabrielle

2 comments:

  1. I love the J Crew chino shorts and the 1/4 zip looks so comfy :)
    laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, too! - so many colors and such a great fit :) And haha it definitely is :)

      Delete

nRelate