Interested in writing a guest post to be featured on my blog? Email me! Read on for more information.
What do you need to do?
- First off, I'd love for you to email me and inform me of your interest in guest posting. You can either tell me you'd love to guest post with your idea for a post, or you can express your interest along with the finished post!
- Other than the post idea or completed post, I would appreciate if you included the following in the email: (Note that I'm not looking for a beautifully written essay; I simply want to know a bit more about you!)
- Your first name
- The link to your blog
- What your blog is all about/What do you blog about
- Any social media links you'd like to be featured along with your blog link
- Why you're interested in writing a guest post for my blog
- How you found The Lobster Polo :)
Some things to keep in mind.
- Posts that complement the content featured on my blog will likely be the most successful in gaining readers.
- I write mainly about preppy fashion and high school life. The topics you could write about are limitless, but content that complements mine or appeals to the typical reader of my blog will likely gain more readers than other content.
- The demographic of my blog is mainly females, aged from 13 to late 20s.
- I can control what content I publish. If your post is offensive and includes vulgar language, I am able to withhold posting your content as a guest post. (Don't let this scare you - as long as your post isn't hateful, it's most likely going to be posted here!)
How does a guest post benefit YOU?
- Your blog and social media (if wanted) will be linked at the beginning of the post
- Chances are, if you're reading my blog, you share similar tastes, passions, and interests with me and my viewers. If your post complements my blog, it is likely that my readers will visit your blog through the link provided at the top of the guest post!
Thank you so much!
I look forward to hearing from you,