Saturday, May 24, 2014

village adventures.

Before leaving for Chicago for the weekend, my friend Rachel and I visited our local Lilly Pulitzer store to check out the new arrivals. 

Our adventure in photos: 







My head was in "Prom mode", so I tried on this gorgeous long dress in She She Shells. It would've been amazing but I'm not too keen on the slit. 


Could've been so gorgeous - ah!


After the long dress, I was obligated to try on every piece available in the pattern.


In the end, I went home with the Callahan Shorts in She She Shells!


These scalloped shorts caught my eye..


The Lobstah Roll lip balm was included with my purchase. This promotion ends March 26th in all Lilly stores and online - I suggest you get your hands on it :) It is the perfect excuse to indulge in Lilly.

Have a beautiful day,

Gabrielle


No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate