Thursday, May 29, 2014

noteworthy neons.

In the past few weeks,  clothing companies have shown us that neon clothing does not brand you as a traffic cone, but rather the opposite: fashionable. Well..is there really an antonym for a traffic cone? You get it!

Don't get me wrong, all other colors not as vivid as the neons have a special place in my heart. However, the trending lime greens, highlighter yellows, bold fuchsias, and eye-catching blues are on my mind. And how could they not? They stand out and ensure a smile on your face.

I've hand-picked a few of my favorite pieces:









See..gorgeous. As soon as you walk into the Vineyard Vines in Chicago store you're greeted with a plethora of neon garments!





The neon shep shirt is utterly swoon-worthy. The bright hue accentuates a tan and shockingly, flattered me overall. *adds to cart*


Highlighter yellow is best paired with a whale :)


Have a beautiful day,

Gabrielle


No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate