Tuesday, August 5, 2014

late night cookie fixes.

Okay... scratch the title. I'm constantly wanting to indulge in a warm, fresh-baked cookie, regardless of time of day. Pair my eternal sweet tooth with the freedom housing in Michigan State University dorms for camp provides, and you're left with one large order and an empty wallet.

Insomnia Cookies. I had always spotted the store dotted in cute, downtown locations, but had never really given its name or product any thought. My internal natural beauty fanatic simply assumed the cookies were infused with lavender and chamomile to aid in sleeping. 

Prior to arriving at Michigan State University yesterday, my mother, sister, and I joyfully paid Insomnia Cookies a visit. Heavily contrasting my initial thoughts, the store prides itself in its late delivery times and extensive flavor selections of cookies. Conveniently, the stores, able to deliver until 3 am, are located near college campuses. College dorms, an intense craving for sweets, and the freedom to order cookies from your computer: you might have guessed it, I did it. I made the order. 15 cookies to share with my roommate. Cue the angelic choir.

They're actually about to arrive very soon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I think I'm in love. The cookies were amazing.


So essentially in the moment I write this sentence, there is drool all over my dorm. The cookies were soft, warm, and rich. Some portions even resembled its initial dough form.

I think I'm now going to strategically select my future college in accordance with an Insomnia Cookies location.


What about you guys? Have you tried Insomnia Cookies? Do you want to?


Have a beautiful day,

Gabrielle



No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate