Friday, August 8, 2014

deco naturals launch.

I have some very exciting news for all of you! As you may or may not already know, I dedicate a large amount of my time to being an entrepreneur. Last year, I founded Deco Naturals, rooted in my passion for natural products and graphic design, a line of 100% natural lip butters available in an extensive variety of flavors, from juicy dark cherry to indulgent blackberry cheesecake. I pride myself in Deco's cruelty-free, handmade, natural, and eco-friendly set standards. Each lip butter, solely composed of 100% natural ingredients, is handmade in small batches to ensure quality and purity. 

Anywho...the website just launched! You can now shop my line of products at www.deconaturals.com. I encourage you to check out my work, as well as sign up for the newsletter for exclusive coupons, information, and updates.

Notice how eco is bold? I love hidden messages in logos..


Below are a few flavors of Deco Naturals Lip Butter! 




Have a beautiful day,

Gabrielle

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is so exciting and incredible! Congrats and I'm sure you deserve it. I will definitely check them out.

    Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm very excited - it means a lot you'll check it out :)

      Delete

nRelate