Sunday, January 5, 2014

welcome.

A recent thought sparked my motivation to begin blogging again.

So here I am, introducing myself to you.

My name is Gabrielle, but I don't take myself seriously enough to go by something as elegant. Gabi is my preference. I reside in Michigan, where the weather cannot seem to make up its mind. I am in the midst of conquering my sophomore year in high school surrounded by a wonderful group of friends.

In contrast to previous blogs, I will not be focusing solely on one specific topic. The Lobster Polo will reflect everything that I am. What does that mean?

Well, I have a romantic relationship with seersucker and scalloped clothing. I find plaid and Lilly Pulitzer prints delicious (in the non-edible way) and the only shoes I own are Sperry Topsiders and Jack Rogers.

When I'm not drowning in schoolwork, I enjoy indulging in photography alongside my trusty steed, a Canon DSLR. Velveeta Mac and Cheese is the extent of my cooking skills. In addition to the aforesaid, I take care of my own business, Deco Naturals (website).

As a Junior in high school, I cannot make any promises as to the schedule of my posting. However, attempts will be made. I have to get in to college after all!

When I say The Lobster Polo will be a reflection of myself, I imply that this blog's content will feature a plethora of topics, from fashion-centered posts to high school advice.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you'll embark on this digital journey with me :)



Gabrielle








No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate