Monday, January 13, 2014

vivid workouts.

If you're similar to me, the hope of having a nice body isn't enough to motivate me to workout on a regular basis. With homework, semester finals, and business, I find it challenging to find the time and energy to exercise daily. One thing, however, can motivate me like no other: clothing. In my eyes, one effect of exercise should be happiness and satisfaction. Why not feel those emotions towards the clothing you exercise in? While it's unrealistic to spend hundreds of dollars on exercise clothing, it's still simple to look as great as you feel while exercising for a reasonable price.

So, I have compiled a list of all my favorite exercise pieces that don't feature a tear-inducing price tag.

SUGGESTION: I won't deny it, I'm a Maxxinista. TJMaxx has wonderful, vivid exercise apparel for a small cost around this time of year.

Personally, I tend to lean towards colorful, neon exercise apparel, a color scheme that heavily contrasts my everyday style. Neons and fun patterns have a cheerful essence about them that allows me to actually enjoy the work out. Below I only included shorts and sports bras, as I find they are essential. I see no purpose in purchasing shirts when I have a plethora of loose t-shirts already on hand. Click on the small icons of each item to visit its original location!




Working Out.








One last thing to say....
WORK DEM GLUTES.

Thank you for reading!


Gabi



No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate